Monday, January 26, 2009

Nothing going on.

We don't really have anything going on today. We are going to clean up the bedrooms and do laundry:) Fun eh? I know you are all envious:)

Kailye had every person we passed at church yesterday ask her how I did her hair:) I just do it like this because it will stay in a few days. I don't know where the days of corn rows in my 2 year old's hair went to..lol.

Keija has learned her destructive powers...as well as the rest of us. She has found out that she can make a mess really fast before anyone sees her. Then when you catch her she turns away from the mess and looks at you as if to say.."what?...I didn't do all that?" I'm not buying it kid.

Well I smell something funky so I think I better go...seriously I know you are all envying me right now.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I remeber when you did that to my hair once. It held for a long time...

Mickie and Matt said...

Yeah I remember it was so tight that your face was all stretched haha. Good times.

Holly said...

That is a cute style on KK! :)
Ahh, the I can get into anything and you will still love me stage! Too funny! :P

Linda said...

What look at that innocent face. She couldn't possibly be responsible for the mess.

As for KK hair... you did do some funky things to that kid's hair when she was little!