A few weeks ago Michael and Kailye started playing gospel oriented "Cash Cab".
Well last night I was a life line.
I got a call and the first thing I hear Kailye say is "Mom, who is the current president of the Church?"
I laughed hysterically and answered.
When she got home I asked her why she called, since I know she knew the answer to that one, she said "Dad doesn't ask very hard questions. I really just wanted to use a life line." Silly girl!
Well I am taking the Maxwell boys today, to help Steph out. I really need to go get the floors cleaned before I go get kk and them. Better go..bye.
4 comments:
We love CASH CAB! :) That is too funny! :)
I am going to snag that idea......i love it..Michael is such a cool daddy !
Cute
That is awesome that they play cash cab:) She is such a little smartie! Thanks for taking the boys, I just woke up from a nice, long, uninterrupted nap.
Post a Comment