Thursday, January 29, 2009

Clean floors:)...and other stuff..





I finally dug into my floors today.
Our entire house-excluding the kitchen and bathroom-is hardwood.
I scrubbed them just a month ago and have mopped once a week since. However...they were GROSS!

I finally broke down and bought a swiffer wet jet and I should have done it a year ago. It was so much nicer.

Down side-I picked up the rug in the family room and decided it's not going back down until it's cleaned:(

Plus side-the kids loved being able to color on the floor while they watched Toy Story.

P.S.-You should have seen the look on people's faces at Target when I was walking around with a 5 year old, 4 year old, 3 year old, and 7 month old and I'm obviously preggo.
It didn't help when Kk would point out I was pregnant and call me crazy, or when Bright or Parks would accidently call me mom. It also didn't help that all 4 of them look pretty similar...LOL. Oh it was hilarious!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Come on you love being pregnant.

Chrissie said...

Aw, come on..don't assume the worst. Maybe they were wondering what happened to mess us your one a year streak you had going there between the 5,4,3... Or wondering if this pregnancy is the middle of another boom-boom-boom threesome?!

And then again, maybe they were staring because they are all so dang cute!

Holly said...

I bet that was a sight to behold! I am sure KK helped that cause...LOL! ;)

Heather S. said...

You'd think in UT it wouldn't be that uncommon! LOL! It's like that lady who just had the octuplets that already has 6 kids that are 7, 6, 5, 3 and 2year old twins!!!!

Sprack Attack said...

You should see the looks I get when I have my 11 year old, my 9 year old, Karissa's 9 year old, Karissa's 7 year old, my 6 year old, Karissa's 5 year old, and Karissa's 3 year old. Yep, that's right Walmart with 7 children, 3 of which actually look the same age.

Kay said...

Oh silly, it happened to me all the time too....just smile, it drives people crazy. Especially in OR or CA where people just don't have that many kids!