We had a fairly uneventful weekend. Friday was Chandler's birthday so we headed to Dan's for a BBQ..uh, in the rain:) Food was yummy and company was great. Natalie and I had a rousing game of Air hockey..too which I won, and a very un-rousing game of pool..too which we both decided we are out of practice. It was fun to see our favorite little nieces and be with family.
Michael went to a rugby game Saturday while I stayed home with the kiddo's, feeling sluggish. We were supposed to go to a jazz concert but since I was feeling like crap my wonderful hubby stayed home with me...even though he LOVES jazz and was sad to miss it.
Sunday we headed to mom's after church to hang out with my cousin's and Aunt & Uncle who are visiting from California. I wish we could see them more often. It was the usual "Coombs" event. yummy food, VERy loud, and TONZZZ of laughing. We were trying to think of a name for our, soon-to-be, latest addition. I decided to fire my cousin Ty after he came up with Gizmo. Sorry T no Gizmo. I had my camera and forgot to take pictures. I will get some this week before they head home:)
I woke up this morning with a huge head ache, a soar throat, upset stomach, runny nose, & pain in my ears. Fun eh? And to top it off Keija has left little to the imagination about what she has eaten, several times today...yay me. Thanks to my awesome Aunt, Kk has gotten the chance to go play with cousins and avoid the sickness. Thank you Holly:) So we have taken it easy today and I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. Keija seems to be feeling better and I'm down to just ears and throat hurting:)
Michael went to a rugby game Saturday while I stayed home with the kiddo's, feeling sluggish. We were supposed to go to a jazz concert but since I was feeling like crap my wonderful hubby stayed home with me...even though he LOVES jazz and was sad to miss it.
Sunday we headed to mom's after church to hang out with my cousin's and Aunt & Uncle who are visiting from California. I wish we could see them more often. It was the usual "Coombs" event. yummy food, VERy loud, and TONZZZ of laughing. We were trying to think of a name for our, soon-to-be, latest addition. I decided to fire my cousin Ty after he came up with Gizmo. Sorry T no Gizmo. I had my camera and forgot to take pictures. I will get some this week before they head home:)
I woke up this morning with a huge head ache, a soar throat, upset stomach, runny nose, & pain in my ears. Fun eh? And to top it off Keija has left little to the imagination about what she has eaten, several times today...yay me. Thanks to my awesome Aunt, Kk has gotten the chance to go play with cousins and avoid the sickness. Thank you Holly:) So we have taken it easy today and I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. Keija seems to be feeling better and I'm down to just ears and throat hurting:)
2 comments:
You all have Swine Flu. ;) And what?! How can you not LOVE Gizmo???
She was wonderful! I loved having her...thanks for saring her (not your yucky stuff...)! :P
T thought Gizmo was soo GREAT! I then told him how his Dad wanted to name him Tor. For the rest of the evening he was shouting, "Tor, Tor, Tor!" Yep, I am glad he's Ty... ;)
Post a Comment