Thursday, July 2, 2009

Longest picture filled post EVER!!!

I don't think I'll be posting again for a while since we have no internet at my house so enjoy the pics.

36 weeks and counting..this belly is 4 inches bigger around than Keija was at delivery but 20 lbs lighter:)

First night in the big girl bed.


Pool with the family...8 kids and 4 adults. We were 2 for 8 on the attempted, lifeguard saving, drownings:)




Keija's first Birthday...in reverse!!!






Strawberry days rodeo...my favorite time of year:) Michael took a better picture right before this but since he posed so stupid for this one I decided to post it...muahaha!!!








Park with the family!!!





5 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

you are looking so great. I didn't realize that we are both 36 weeks along. I hope you are feeling good and not to uncomfortable. Good luck with the delivery!!

Nicole Fryer said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe your 1 year old sleeps in a big girl bed that is great. My son is no where near ready for that. Good job.

Lindsay said...

WQow that was a lot of pictures but so glad you put them all up! I love seeing how you all are doing! I totally missed Strawberry Days this year and was totally bummed. Oh well that is what I get for living two hours away. there's always next year... And you look fabulous!!! Hope everything goes well in the comming days!

Sprack Attack said...

Very cute pictures. Happy birthday to the big girl. How did the first night in the big girl bed go? Good luck with the new little one, hope he comes soon. Let us know when the blessing is.

Holly said...

I love all the pics and fun! :) Your hair (last post...) Looks so cute! :D