Monday, June 15, 2009

I've been tagged:)

8 Things I did yesterday...

1- Visited family
2- Tried on 12 shirts to find one to cover the belly...Thank you ROXy:)
3- helped my 6 year old write thank you cards.
4- cleaned up more puke
5- watched a movie with my love
6- Prayed for the sickies at my house.
7- read the visiting teaching message for the month
8- slept:)


8 Favorite TV shows...

1- Office
2- So you think you can dance
3- Jon & Kate plus 8..well it used to be, I think that lady may have gone nutty.
4- Ace of Cakes
5- Cake boss
6- Whose Wedding is it Anyway?
7- The soup
8- the News...I know it's weird but I feel out of it if I haven't turned on CNN or MSNBC during the day.


8 Favorite Eats...

1- Los Hermanos
2- Goodwood
3- Outback
4- Red Lobster
5- Tempanyaki
6- Cafe RIo
7- Pizza Factory
8- Taco Amigo


8 Things I am looking forward to...

1- Having this baby
2- Strawberry Days Rodeo
3- Keija's bday!
4- the weekend, when my husband's home.
5-Veggies from my garden
6- Fresh home grown strawberries:)
7- Sunny days
8- Warm enough days to get to the pool

8 Things on my wish list...

1- this baby to be born
2- to be ready for another kid:)
3- to be out of debt
4- for healthy kiddo's
5- I can't think of anymore....


8 Things I'm thankful for...

1- Michael
2- Kailye
3- Keija
4- The gospel and all it entails
5- Michael has a job
6- our family, and them living so close
7- Utah summer
8- that we have Health insurance

8 People I Tag...

Anyone who wants to:)

No comments: