We need help. We can't come up with a name we both like. I need suggestions:)
the list so far?
Kingston
Chase
Vikkatoa(not likely but it's Michael's best friend's name)
Zachery
and I can't remember any of the others because we have said so many...
Send me a list:)
the list so far?
Kingston
Chase
Vikkatoa(not likely but it's Michael's best friend's name)
Zachery
and I can't remember any of the others because we have said so many...
Send me a list:)
6 comments:
I can't remember when you are due! Does he need a name soon?
Jayden
Brock
Brody
Aiden
Austen
Jace
Carter(they had this with a K also)
Kai
Kypton (from bachelorette)
Konnor
look in your geneology is there anything exciting I think Michael's and I line has weird names but that is okay-
ask your siblings to- my brother came up with Wyatt and I wanted Alyse and now we have a cousin named Alissa-
and sometimes you are in the room afterwards and it hits you- that is what happened with Wyatt's middle name- anyway those are my thoughts
Are you not going to stick with the 'K' theme. I like Keaton, Kolby, and Kael.
I love old fashioned names, so these may not be up your alley, but here goes...
Henry
Amos
Elijah
Wesley
Taft
Noah
Asher
*So glad I got in! word verification "dishin"
I like all of the ones you have listed here. I'd stay away from Vikkatoa, but that's just me. It just won't work as well for a white person I don't think. ;)
There's a family in our ward that used all K's for their kids. Their boys are Keaton, Kolton, and Konner-maybe? I can't remember the last one for sure.
I like Chase, Kingston is cool too. What about Harrison, Riley, Karter/Carter, Jonathan, Braden, Greyson (oh wait... didn't your brother and wife just have a Grey?), Kaleb, Bronson... those are ones I can think of right now.
So I just caught up on your blog and realized I miss you guys! We really need to get together some time this summer before we're back in school...and for names,
I love Chase and would add Jaxon to your list. Good luck!
Post a Comment