I like so many of your suggestions. About half of them are family members names already so they got vetoed:( Michael, I've decided, is the problem:) He doesn't like any of the names I like. Poor kid will never have a name.
Kailye has decided we should name the baby Richard. Michael & I don't think so. I love the names, Henry, Graham(wow Brandi-great minds), Colby, Chase, Collin, etc. But Michael isn't falling in love with any of them:(
Keep the suggestions coming...I don't like super common names and I like unique names (I know Kailye is not even close to a unique name). I'm hoping something will jump out at us when we hear it.
We have been busy trying to get the house completely clean (Michael swears it hasn't been clean since we moved in- I told him to finish the bathroom:)). We are so excited it's summer so we have lots of fun, free, stuff to do outside in the BEAUTIFUL weather. So far the park and pool are the favorite. I want to go up the canyon sometime soon for a BBQ...anyone want to go?
Keija turns one in just over two weeks. I can't believe she is a year old already. We will be having a big Bday party for her but haven't decided where or when yet. Michael wants to do it at a pool but we don't know anyone with a pool around here to borrow:) We'll figure it out and let you all know.
Well Kk and I need to get back to cleaning, weeding, laundry, and later tonight painting.
Keep the suggestions coming...I don't like super common names and I like unique names (I know Kailye is not even close to a unique name). I'm hoping something will jump out at us when we hear it.
We have been busy trying to get the house completely clean (Michael swears it hasn't been clean since we moved in- I told him to finish the bathroom:)). We are so excited it's summer so we have lots of fun, free, stuff to do outside in the BEAUTIFUL weather. So far the park and pool are the favorite. I want to go up the canyon sometime soon for a BBQ...anyone want to go?
Keija turns one in just over two weeks. I can't believe she is a year old already. We will be having a big Bday party for her but haven't decided where or when yet. Michael wants to do it at a pool but we don't know anyone with a pool around here to borrow:) We'll figure it out and let you all know.
Well Kk and I need to get back to cleaning, weeding, laundry, and later tonight painting.
6 comments:
It will come!
I so want to go up the canyon for a bbq!
Are you guys going to the Orem days festivities this coming weekend? If so let's meet up!
Man Names are tough arent they? I am so glad we have ours all picked out for tons of kids to come! I like Chase, I think that is cute... K names are tough... maybe you'll just have 2 or 3 in mind then when he's born look at him and then name him??
P.S. Sorry I forgot your blog went private so I was wondering why you hadnt posted in a while... turns out I just hadn't checked it in a while!
Okay if you are going K...
I like
*Keane
*Keefe
*Keegan
*Kell
*Kenley
*Kenton
*Kiernan (my favorite)
Creed
Calvin (one i would use)
Crew (haha)
Issac
Owen (one i would use)
Garrett
I've heard a few different ones where i work, how about...
Stype
Tiger
Yale
Yancie
Boaz (and yes his sister's name was Ruth no joke)
Stetson
Weston
Remington
hope you figure one out poor baby griffee!
I can't wait to hear what you decide on. Both your girls have beautiful names. By the way, I love, love your picture at the top. So CUTE!
Post a Comment