Saturday, November 7, 2009

Utah Football

We survived our first Utah game being outnumbered:) All three kids were great, as usual.

Kake, Daddy, & The Cage-She's wondering what they are doing:)The annual family Utah Football picture...last year we were 4, now we are 5.


Kake, Mom, Buddha's Head, & Auntie
Me & Nat...I think we have a picture like this from the past few years also:)
Kake-So VERy full of energy - so very opinionated - I wouldn't trade it for anything.
The Cage-She Dances-She sings-she loves the Tailgating food.
We had a great time. The game was great as well. Final score Utah 45 New Mexico 14.
GO UTES!!

3 comments:

mckenna said...

Love all the new pictures!! :) You look so gorgeous! (But what's new? You ALWAYS do!!) Love the family picture! Crazy that there are FIVE of you!!

Tami said...

Thanks for the ketchup! What fun family times!

Bobbie said...

Hey I love the Jersey that Cage is wearing in your blog title. :-)