Halloween dinner at Tucano's!

Bean Museum with the Kiddo's

HOME MADE costumes are the best!!!...Thank you Gma for the help.
Our Bat!

Our witch!

Our Cat!

No prompting needed with this kid...just point and shoot!


"I get 'im!"

"Put um up!"

Four wheeling in Moab!
Don't you just love the white trashness of this shot:)




Tuckered out!


Harvest Festival...Stroller crew!

Walking crew...minus the kid in the striped shirt.

Drive up the canyon to look at the leaves.

What ran out in front of our car on the way:)

It has been a hectic few months around our house. We finally got the internet at home...after 2+ years with out. The man of the house says he's going to have to have it for the next chapter of our lives.
We have been busy having fun this fall and also busy making life altering decisions for our family. There is a lot to tell but for now I'll leave you with the pictures:) I've got to go get ready for the Utah Football game...This will be the first attempt with the full load of children.
3 comments:
Holy cow!! They're getting so big!! That picture of Michael with all three is intimidating. I'm not looking forward to being SO outnumbered. Glad to hear you're surviving it though!! :)
Wow! You are busy! It looks like you guys are doing great though! I love the homemade costumes. You did a great job.
I'm glad you updated! I've been wondering about your family!
Post a Comment