Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Proud Mamma!

My little monkey came up to me today while I was mowing the lawn and asked for a rake. I figured she wanted to play with it so I got one out. A while later I found this....
These are the leaves on our neighbor's lawn. Sweet girl said "I just wanted to help someone mom." These moments making everything else worth it.

6 comments:

mckenna said...

That is seriously too precious. And you have every right to be beaming with pride!! That makes every late night, sick day, house chore, etc worth it!!

Will said...

G'job Kailye! I'd say the parents deserve some sort of congrats as well

Holly said...

YAY, KK! That is so sweet! :)

Huntsmans said...

YOu made me cry and i am sitting at the school in the library you big nerd!1 KK you are amazing and I love you so much. Thank you for being a great example of service for your Aunt DD so excited to see you!!

Huntsmans said...

YOu made me cry and i am sitting at the school in the library you big nerd!1 KK you are amazing and I love you so much. Thank you for being a great example of service for your Aunt DD so excited to see you!!

Alysha said...

I love it! What a smart girl! Too fun!