Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Birthday Party!!


Little Miss Had her birthday party today.

9 little girls in dress ups
+
9 cakes to decorate
+
a long white runway
=
The ultimate 7 year old girl's Bash!


7 comments:

Hilary said...

That is so fun! You are a great mom.

Holly said...

FUN! What a great idea! I can't believe she's 7... ;o)

Kristin said...

Sounds like a great party!

mckenna said...

Such a cute party idea! I love the runway pictures! I'm gonna have to save that for one of our next parties. :)

Kay said...

It looks like it was a ton of fun!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome idea trish!

Jason & Kelli West said...

that party looks like so much fun! What a great mom you are. Love the runway idea. The pictures show just how much fun those girls are having. You are brave to let them each decorate their own cake.