Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hiking..

Sunday we decided to hike the "y" trail.The Cage always likes to follow sissy's lead.
Had to get a picture of the girls wearing where our true lo
yalty is:)


Poor Buddha is on Michael's back=)
This is how the mister hiked. He said it was easier with both to balance.
I'm thinking nothing is easier with an extra 60 lbs.
yesterday we hiked to a waterfall near my parents house.
The Cage really loved the water fall....from a distance.
Michael & Buddha showing the Guns=)
White as they may be.
My favorite picture of the day.
Aubri and Cage held hand half way down the trail.

Michael did the same set up on this hike but with Cage and Aub.
I took Buddha with me...thanks to Nat & Chandler's nifty back packing rig.yesterday we started back into the running. I have been super sick and still am trying to figure out what is going on with my stomach so we had not been in about a month:(
Well I have a month to work m
y way back up to the 5k.

3 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! We used to hike the Y and have holes in our seats from sliding down the mountain- oh I need to have my boys do some of those things!

Holly said...

Great pics! Looked like fun. Hope you find out what's going on with your tummy!

Masha said...

Cute, cute pictures!!! Way to go :)