I got an email the other day from my cousin reminding me of the 5k at the Freedom Festival this year. Last year I was 8 1/2 months preggo and couldn't do it but I really want to this year. So I better get back on top of the running again. It's been a month since I last ran and when i did it wasn't far. I have 6 weeks so I figure once a day and I should be able to build back up to where I was in December:) Only difference is the extra 55 lbs in the double jogger I'll be pushing.
Thanks for the motivation Mick!
Thanks for the motivation Mick!
10 comments:
Go Trish Go! You can do it! :) 6 weeks is a good amount of time work up to it.
Good luck! That extra weight in the stroller will be good training for you. The 5K will be a breeze if you do it without the stoller.
Hey you will probably be right on pase with Will. He hasn't gone running in a long time either...
Great goal! You can do it!!drodeff
LOL! LOL! that drodeff was my word verification word! LOL! I must have typed in the comment box!
Good for you! And I agree with Hilary, the stroller will be great training =)
Go for it. You can do it. Now that it is warmer, the kids will love it. They will be good motivation, come on Mom let's go. Go faster mom. Have fun.
So proud of you! I know you can do it!
Good for you! I'm kind of frustrated right now. I signed up for a 5k (one week from today) and started training and then underwent surgery and then after the recovery had 2 weeks of illness. So I am FAR from in shape!! I had hoped to run it. But I guess I'll be walking this one. Maybe I'll be able to run one later this summer. Good luck with the freedom run!!!
That will be fun- gaining muscles with the stroller! You will be so ready!
Post a Comment