Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tea Party anyone?

yesterday was a fun day for me and my princesses. We went to a fabulous Tea Party. Petti Skirts and all. (Even though mom and I stayed up until 4:30 AM making them all-I needed the distraction...see here)

We even made this tiny little 7 week munchkin one. That dress was definitely wearing her.
Keija and Kk just loved this run way!

I just love their skirts! The bigger the better. Keija is wearing hers again today...she won't take it off:)

5 comments:

Holly said...

FUN! They look sooo cute! :)

Kristin said...

They look adorable!

mckenna said...

How fun! The girls look so cute!! And I am so, so, so sorry!! After just once I can not even imagine so many losses. You have been so wonderful to me through this and I hope you will let me return the favor. If there's anything I can do from afar, you know I'm here!! Prayers and love are headed your way.

Kari said...

The pettiskirts are the cutest things ever!! Thank you so much for making Jayci one too. I LOVE it and so does she. You are beyond talented.

The tea party was so fun! I'm glad the baby decided to wait because I would have been so sad if I'd missed it.

Tami said...

Good Job!