Congrats! I thought you might be pregnant after the comment you left, but I hadn't seen any news posts on your blog so I figured I'd wait to congratulate you! Crazy times, but I'm sure we will all miss them when they are past. Good Luck!
Congratulations! You're totally amazing, no wonder Heavenly Father needs you to be a mommy for all of your cute kids. I hope someday we live close enough for our kiddos to be friends =)
4 comments:
Congratulations times a million!!!!!!!!!!!! It may be a tiny bit terrifying, but you're such an awesome mom! You'll be just fine! Love ya!
Congrats! I thought you might be pregnant after the comment you left, but I hadn't seen any news posts on your blog so I figured I'd wait to congratulate you! Crazy times, but I'm sure we will all miss them when they are past. Good Luck!
Thats great and you will do awesome! God wouldn't give you anything you can't handle!
Congratulations! You're totally amazing, no wonder Heavenly Father needs you to be a mommy for all of your cute kids. I hope someday we live close enough for our kiddos to be friends =)
Post a Comment