Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quotes from kk

KK..."mom in just 3 years I will be 10."

me..."I know k."

kk..." When I'm 10 I'm not having little girl birthday parties. "

me...not paying too much attention.."ok k."

kk..."I'm growing up and mom you are just going to have to deal with it!"

Priceless conversations with my 7 year old.

4 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

ahahaha, i love it. that is funny and so cute!!

Holly said...

Soo, KK! LOVE IT! :)

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha ha!! Hilarious! Sounds like she's already grown up!!

mckenna said...

Oh! And your comment on my "cohen" post cracked me up!! Ha ha ha! I haven't seen that movie either. Sinful, I know. Cohen is a little boy who recently passed away at just days old. There was a blogging day of silence where everyone posted just that photo and nothing else. The picture links back to his story.