I have been having some pretty severe back pain the past few days so I went into the Dr. today. he is worried the pain my put me in labor and he's also worried I may cause some permanent nerve damage if I don't lay off. So bed rest it is...for the next week at least. If I am not dilated next Tuesday at my appointment then I won't have to stay down anymore. Praying for that!!
So I spent the morning arranging when and who would be able to take the two crazies for the next week while Michael is working and going to school. I am so grateful we live so close to all of our family and that they are all so willing to help. THANK YOU!!!
So I spent the morning arranging when and who would be able to take the two crazies for the next week while Michael is working and going to school. I am so grateful we live so close to all of our family and that they are all so willing to help. THANK YOU!!!
4 comments:
YUCK!! Here's to hoping you can get the rest you need and that your back and baby are okay!!
Good luck!
They should rename "bed rest". It's totally not as good-sounding as it is.
Hugs to you...I totally get it.
Post a Comment