Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Syrup Udpdate!!!! Christmas mostly:)

It has been a long year and we have learned a lot. Like it is is nearly impossible for both parents, of three children ages 7, 2, and 1, to go to school full time with 30 credit hours between them while one is pregnant and the other takes two upper level sciences courses!!!! but live and learn eh? Good news-I got all A's this semester! I'm pretty sure Michael did well too, but our babies are sure glad we are home for a few days now.

I decided I didn't want to have to worry about my hair for the next few months, seeing as they will likely get even more crazy here in about 6 weeks. SO....Brown it went. I don't really love it, I have really grown accustom to my blond locks, but this is much more of a wash a run kind of color. It's much darker than I would like though so hopefully it fades a bit in the next few weeks or I'm going to have to put some highlights through it.
Christmas was Awesome!
This little princess got a Nintendo DS (with much help from Santa's mother-in-law) And was so excited she was actually speechless...I don't think this child has ever been speechless in her life!
This little monkey was so sick and miserable. Christmas was likely a blur to her:( She got the hand mouth and foot virus and couldn't eat or sleep for about 4 days.
Grandpa Maxwell got these flags for his car and was so excited when the Cage wanted to play with them, until she yelled "Go Utes!!"
This crazy kid just wanted the camera! Like that shiner? Courtesy of the Cage.
Grandma Maxwell's for Christmas Eve was great. The kids all got jammies with their names and their nick names on them:) plus some awesome Dr. Suess gear!
Seriously, she was really miserable.



This was about as excited as she got:(
These pictures are really out of order but I found these on the camera. Cage decided to be the photog while no one was looking.

Grandma made these Beautiful dresses for Christmas! The girls loved them! And I had to throw this picture in because my couch is finally finished!!!!! Thanks to mom, dad, Steph, and Michael.

Movie with the Griffee side. Uncle Adam and Auntie are holding the hands of the three amigo's. These three little crazies are only 8 months apart in age and they will all be in the same grade in school. Gotta love cousins.
Stolen picture-courtesy of Steph!
The first night it snowed in December we gave the kids winter jammies:)

3 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Wow that is a lot of Griffee syrup. Sounds like the last few months have been crazy! I loved those Pj's! So cute and the Christmas Dresses and vests were great too.

Will said...

That's some priceless syrup.

Holly said...

These are the best kind of blogs! Loved all the pics. You got one talented Mama! Glad to know Cage is back to Cage... :P