So our poor little Gabriel did not get his name until he was two days old so this time Michael and I decided we would like to name our child before he's born. So here is the short list...
Raphael
William
Kingston
Dominic
Michael
and Isaiah
So tell me your vote?...
9 comments:
I like the traditional Michael and William. At first I was like, "ooh, Kingston," and then it made me think of charcoal...but that could just be me =)
I like Kingston, Dominic, and Michael
My unbiased and sincerely objective vote is for Michael!
I love all the names on the list! I do have my own personal weird things attached to some of them. Like Raphael. I actually adore the name. But all I can think of when I hear it is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :) I'm pretty evenly loving William, Michael, Kingston, and Isaiah. But I LOVE them all. And the truth is, if I knew a sweet baby boy who was named Raphael, maybe that's what I'd think of instead of TMNT!! :) Also, this is YOUR baby, so my opinion means nothing!
My unbiased and sincerely objective vote is for William. Just kidding, I like Isaiah.
I am good with any cuz ya know...I'll knickname him something anyway! It's in my blood... :oP
Are you having a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
HAHAHA, I'm sorry I could not stop myself! I'm totally kidding and I will love the baby and not make fun of his name no matter what it ends up being. :)
I like William. When I asked Adam what he thought about it when we were trying to choose Nate's name his response was, "William? As in WILLIE?" So needless to say, we did not choose it. I think William is cute though.
I also like Michael.
Michael!
Post a Comment