Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Cage!


My sweet little baby girl is not what the majority of the world would technically label as "sweet". To live with this tough little princess you would see just how tender and sweet her little spirit is. She is crazy and FULL of energy, she never takes naps (hasn't since before she turned 2), she is the most driven child I have ever met, there is nothing to change her course from what she sets out to do, she is everyone's best friend and everyone's protector-especially when it comes to her cousin Deeds and her brother, she is Fiercely loyal, and a complete Daddy's girl!

The other night this little monkey was climbing on her sister's bed while she was supposed to be listening to scriptures. I told her that if she did not climb down I was going to take her binky, so she pulled it from her mouth and threw it to the floor and said "here's my binky." I love this little monkey and the craziness that comes with her. She has always been very smiley and so happy to just to be. She is what most consider to be a handful but I wouldn't have her any other way. She is amazing just the way she is.

4 comments:

Will said...

I love entries like that.

Kayce said...

Love the attitude! Can't believe how long it's been since I've seen your kiddos.

Holly said...

Cage is one of a kind...a kind I absolutely adore!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I love that funny little girl:)