I can't believe we only have one more week. This entire pregnancy flew by but this past month has gone on snail speed. It is still a little hard to picture having another Griffee in our tiny two bedroom house in a week. We were getting a little crowded as it was but we are about to add a whole other person...and babies come with so much stuff:) Hopefully we don't all kill each other.
My cousins came down and did my tows for me tonight and I am so excited not to have chipped paint anymore. Michael's comment was, "you can't see them anyway." True but I still feel better about it. They have cute little Shamrocks on them for St. Patrick's:)
Well the baby sitting is set up and the meals are planned from the ward and most the baby stuff is at least accessible, now I just have to put it all away, get a gate for the kitchen, come up with a name that fits this kid, and get the taxes done and I should be ready to go.
My cousins came down and did my tows for me tonight and I am so excited not to have chipped paint anymore. Michael's comment was, "you can't see them anyway." True but I still feel better about it. They have cute little Shamrocks on them for St. Patrick's:)
Well the baby sitting is set up and the meals are planned from the ward and most the baby stuff is at least accessible, now I just have to put it all away, get a gate for the kitchen, come up with a name that fits this kid, and get the taxes done and I should be ready to go.
1 comment:
I am excited to meet the newest Griffee!
Post a Comment