When I met my husband we were both not in very good places in our lives.
What a difference 9 years can make!
I am so grateful for every beautiful day I get to spend with this man. He is inspiring to me and I could not have chosen a better person to spend eternity with. Just like our children, I think God directs you to your eternal companion because that person is who is the best for you. The past 9 years of our lives have had ups and MAJOR downs but I am grateful we made the decision to stick it out no matter what!
What a difference 9 years can make!

I am so grateful for every beautiful day I get to spend with this man. He is inspiring to me and I could not have chosen a better person to spend eternity with. Just like our children, I think God directs you to your eternal companion because that person is who is the best for you. The past 9 years of our lives have had ups and MAJOR downs but I am grateful we made the decision to stick it out no matter what!
3 comments:
LOVE this post. It made me smile. I agree. I think we till have choice in the matter but the Lord shows us who might be a better or best partner and then allows us to choose. But when you're lucky and choose the right one and then continue to choose to make things work even in the hardest moments there are so many blessed rewards that come along with it. I feel the same way about my Jason. We are some lucky ladies!! :) I'm so glad to hear that in the middle of this financial trial you are seeing so much good in your life. Love you lady!!
Oh my...make me 'ugly cry' at work. Sheesh. Love you two. :)
Those have been an incredible 9 years. Just have to look at the last post to see the fruits of your efforts though.
Post a Comment