Monday, July 11, 2011

My it's been a while.

With school for me and work for the Mr. life around our house has been outright craziness!! All the babies have been doing so well with it all.


Kk has been taking piano still and had swim lessons this past month. She is loving that it is summer and I am sad it is already half way through and soon I will loose my biggest helper back to the educational institution that is her school:)

Cage is as crazy as ever. She wakes up and puts on a swim suit and won't wear anything else. Which is fine by me, I remember doing the same thing all summer.

Buddha is doing so well with so many siblings to share time with and is having so much fun playing in the new backyard. He's a little brutal sometimes with his sisters but he's getting better.

Rugger is getting so big. He is already almost 5 months old. I can't believe it. I swear this kid was just born. I feel bad that I have been in school and haven't had as much time to love this little guy.

I have been in school this summer and have decided that will NEVER happen again. All 4 kids home and a newborn is too much. After a lot of consideration and prayer I have decided not to go back to school this fall. My babies need me more than I need to get through school and my #1 job is to be the best mom I can for them and that is not happening with me in school.

Michael is still working in real estate and will be finishing up his second degree this fall, in psychology. He is still debating on getting a PhD in Psychology or going to med school. I guess we'll see what the future brings for us.

Life has been crazy busy but good around here. Sorry there are no pictures today but I have babies yelling all around me a Buddha already shut down the computer twice while I've been posting. Much Love-Griffee's

4 comments:

Kay said...

I totally understand about crazy life with four tiny ones! You are doing great things; being a mommy isn't always the easiest thing in the world. Enjoy them while they are little! Much love!

Kayce said...

I'm glad you're surviving the madness. I totally get the guilt with school and a baby(ies). I started leaving Madilyn when she was 2 weeks old to finish. Yikes. Have fun being a mom. School will always be there.

Holly said...

It sounds like as crazy as it is...you're handling it with flying colors! Kuddos to you. :o)

mckenna said...

It's so good to hear from you finally!! Glad things are going well and everyone is happy! I can't imagine how busy you all are with everything you have going on. I'm sure getting done with school will be a HUGE relief!