Friday, April 27, 2007

So far today I am in a pretty good mood so I figured I better blog before that changes. I know it's weird but lately I can turn on you in a second. I'm trying very hard not too, but sometimes...you know people bug me.

Anyway, I'm at work which you all know is my favorite thing in the world. It's okay...today. At least I have a computer at my desk so I can blog. The only thing that sucks is that since I am on a MAC I can't load on my pictures. And since Michael has been a big computer HOG lately, how dare he...stupid school :), I don't ever get to at home. Sorry. Well he should be done today with all his homework so maybe tomorrow you will get pictures.

I did want to mention to everyone, we are having a BBQ for Michael, Jeremy, and Adam for graduation. It is on Saturday May 5th at 12:30. It will be at Michael's dad's house. Call me if you need directions.

I feel so good today which is a little unusual. Lately I have fealt like crap everyday. I've been tired and mean. I've come home from work everyday and fallen asleep and then I get mad because I can't sleep at night or because I got nothing done. Or I'm up all night throwing up. It's been fantastic. But today is good.

We went to dinner last night with Natalie and Chandler. I needed to film Chandler for Nat's bridal shower game on Saturday. I feel kinda bad because Kari was doing one game and I was doing the other but it kinda ended up being Kari doing both games. She thought of the questions and then Michael filmed it. I really did nothing. I did send out invitations and called and ordered food...does that count? Sorry Kik.

Well I better get back to work..."break's over"...lol break, at 9:30 in the morning. Good thing it's Friday...Peace.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I am POSITIVE you remember my mood swings when I was pregnant with the boys. They were so hard to control...crying one minute, mad the next and happy after that. Hang in there-they stink. LOVE U! ;)

Kristin said...

Haha, thats all I do, take naps that is. And I am super emotional too, but only with the crying at the stupidest things part. I wish we could make it to the BBQ, but Jason and I will be flying home.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I still think that you are nicer than you were last time:) Please don't hit me!!!!!