It has been one of those days. you know the kind where you would have been better off staying in bed. I got up this morning, very tired from the night of reading, and went to work. Nothing much happened there...never really does. But about 12 I felt the back of my neck getting tense, then at 12:30 my sight started going blurry. So before the full strength of the oncoming migraine came, I headed out. I went and got Kk from Kristen's where she a Jason were having so much fun jumping off the couch onto the pillows on the floor. It was nice to sit and talk with Kristen for a minute before we went home.
When I got home I laid down on the couch in the dark cool basement and turned on the TV for Kailye. I know she shouldn't be watching so much TV but its better than me threatening her life because my head hurts so bad. I sat down and read my book and played with kk a bit until Michael came home. I was a little frustrated after a conversation with my mother-in-law so I fell asleep because it felt like it made my head hurt worse.
Michael and Kailye went to a birthday party for Michael's friend's 2 year old. I was glad he took Kk so I could sleep and not worry about what she was doing. Well I woke up feeling much better so now I am watching recorded FRIENDS episodes with the family. Wow that is a boring blog..but what can I say, such is my life lately...peace.
5 comments:
Never underestimate a blog entry. I enjoyed, wait scratch that . . . I just went through your day "with" you and found it enlightening. Thanks for taking a sec to talk with Kristin! She likes grownups.
Ok that is the worst feeling knowing that a migraine is coming on. The moment I notice I can't see, I have to run and take some meds and drink a coke (for the cafeine). Thank goodness I don't get them to often.
I am sorry you have migraines. I have never experienced one before, so I will count that as a great blessing. Hope they don't come too often.
I've only had one migraine, and it was when I was pregnant with Hannah.I didn't know what was happening so we went to the hospital...I can't imagine getting them regularly, I am so sorry. Glad you are feeling better!
Sorry about the headache...those are always a bummer.
Post a Comment