Thursday, August 9, 2007

For Steph

I know I just posted but I had to say this.
I am so grateful for you. It was so hard for me to watch Art get so hurt with his first marriage, because we had been so close before he got married the first time. I was so skeptical when he met you, until the one night I saw him react badly to something and storm down stairs and instead of you sitting back and not knowing what to do like other girls had you walked straight down the stairs after him. I remember thanking God that night for you. It's because of you that my brother is a better person than when you met him. I can only hope to be half of what you are to my own husband and children. you seem to make everyone around you a better person. I know I've already said this to you personally but I wanted to put it in my blog-journal also. I also wanted to let everyone know just how amazing I think you are. I love you so much and really miss you.

3 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Now I am crying:) I love you too.

Holly said...

That was sweet...

Bobbie said...

suggary sweet. :-)