Monday, August 20, 2007

Well this weekend was fairly non-eventful, except for Steph and the boys flying in on Saturday. Friday we sat around and watched movies, Saturday we went looking at couches because we don't have any for our new house. We won't buy them until after we move, but I would like to know which ones we are getting. I really love these big over stuffed micro-fiber ones but Michael is pretty dead set on leather....we'll see who wins out. Saturday afternoon we also went to look at our house again with Michael's dad, I can't wait until we get the inspection done so I can see if there is anything major that needs repairing. After we went and looked at the house we headed down to Michael's mom's house to get all the stuff we got for our wedding that we haven't looked at in three years. Michael's mom is so funny, she was sure that we had a whole room full of stuff at her house even though I have been telling her for years that we really don't. All of our stuff was in a closet in the basement she doesn't use. Well we showed up to get our stuff and she was so excited that she would be able to use the room again. She then realized I was right and we really didn't have that much there and all that was left was all Natalie's, Michael's sister, stuff not ours. And it still filled the whole room. All of our stuff did fill our entire 4-runner, but not an entire room. Now I just need to go through it and see what else we need. Well I better gt to work so I can pay for all of the above. bye.

3 comments:

Kay said...

The last line of the blog entry was great!

I'm excited for you to have the oppurtunity to buy your own house.

Kristin said...

Ha, I feel like your mother in law. I have stuff here that I have no clue where it goes to. But the sad thing is that most of it is ours.

Holly said...

Ahhm the joys of a new home and moving. I am excited for you. :)