Monday, August 20, 2007

Lazy...

I am stressing out a bit about moving, because we have a lot more stuff than I thought. So instead of dealing with it I am just avoiding it. I am being pretty lazy, although I did get the invitations for Kari's baby shower done and made one of the games. That was productive. I also got the September calender made for Our little family. Kailye and I make them every month...although today KK didn't help too much. She is having so much fun playing with Parks and Bright. tonight she had fun playing with Jason too. She loves friends. She is getting very excited about going back to school. She told me the other day that she really misses her friends. We'll see how she does when she finds out it is not the same school. She's a pretty sociable kid I'm sure she probably won't care. Well it's late and I still need to take a shower...Bye.

4 comments:

Huntsmans said...

LOL I hope you can get your packing done! Love you and so excited for you and your cute new house!

Kristin said...

Good luck packing. I never have motivation to do that stuff till right before.

Holly said...

I am a calendar girl! In fact, your Aunt Cary got me to color coordinate all my junk. I do have to say...it has been nice the older my boys have become. They now look on the calendar and can tell me what they have going that night! :)

Heather S. said...

Look at that face... what a cutie pie! I just want to pinch her cheeks!