Friday, November 20, 2009

private?

I just realized my blog isn't on private anymore. I'm not sure how this happened. So if you would still like to look please let me know...I'll send a new invite to those I already have email for....sorry this is ridiculous.

11 comments:

Kristin said...

I would like to be added...

Will said...

I didn't mind. It was actually nice to see you pop up on Igoogle again . . .

Hilary said...

I would love to be invited. hilarylarson@gmail.com

Sprack Attack said...

I would love to be invited again.

Mickie and Matt said...

Yes I too enjoyed it popping up on i-google too! But if you must, add me please :)

mckenna said...

mckennaralls@gmail.com

Kayce said...

pick me! rose_kayce@yahoo.com

Holly said...

Add me too! :) Can't wait to see you on Wednesday. :)

Kari said...

Add me please! firstnamelastname@hotmail.com

Jason & Kelli West said...

I think you might have mine, but just to be safe... kelli.west@gmail.com

Phil and Alicia Hall said...

I want to be added! aliciahall0109@yahoo.com. Send me your address and I can add you to mine as well.