Working for healthy for 11 days.
Feel 100% a different person.
Re-training my taste buds toward healthy foods again.
Switch food out for a healthier alternative=eat nearly twice as much.
Which I LOVE!!!!
A little P90X.
Lots of yoga.
I am completely relaxed and sweating like crazy.
My kind of work out.
4 lbs. down.
3.5 inches in my waist.
2 in my hips.
1.5 in my legs.
All around healthier.
Definitely happier.
Feel 100% a different person.
Re-training my taste buds toward healthy foods again.
Switch food out for a healthier alternative=eat nearly twice as much.
Which I LOVE!!!!
A little P90X.
Lots of yoga.
I am completely relaxed and sweating like crazy.
My kind of work out.
4 lbs. down.
3.5 inches in my waist.
2 in my hips.
1.5 in my legs.
All around healthier.
Definitely happier.
9 comments:
GOOOOOO Trish! That is AWESOME!! I am so happy for you! Dont you just LOVE that feeling of a healthy glow you have after exercising and eating right for a few weeks? Congrats again, it's hard work but TOTALLY worth it.
Wow that is awesome!!! I wish I was having the same results. Sounds like you are kicking some serious trash. Congrats on everything!
Thats awesome! I hear that P90X is a killer! Way to go!
Wahoo!
Wow, seems like your sentences have slimmed down too . . .
Great job! Keep up the good work. I lost 10, and am worried about keeping it off through the holidays.
SOOOO awesome!! I'm jealous! I miss working out harder and knowing that I was burning fat by eating so many fewer calories. Ah well. Just a few more months (or 7) and I'll be back at it!! Awesome job! Keep it up!!
Yay for you!
Awesome! Good job! I've started P90x too, I've lost 3" so far, but I threw my scale away a while ago out of frusturation.... so I don't know if i've lost anything. it's fun though!
Post a Comment