I don't have anything in particular to say today. I really enjoyed the lessons at church today about sometimes not being able to see the end of the road but knowing that everything in between now and then will be worth it in hindsight. It was reaffirming to me that Michael and I are right where we are supposed to be even though it is so hard. I am so grateful for a husband and children who love me and who support me. I and I am grateful for the blessings we receive.
2 comments:
I love when that happens. When the lessons feel like they were directed at you personally and help you to understand things a little better or feel better about choices you've made. Hopefully the Lord will keep on sending you those affirmations all along this rough journey!!
That's the perfect post...LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment