




I completely forgot about my other blog until tonight. So here's the link if you're interested.
Michael's family takes a trip to Cancun every other year and we have been so blessed to be able to go and enjoy it. This year however, we decided it wouldn't be a smart thing financially(good thing we had foresight on that one), or time wise to go with both of us being in school and me being pregnant. So Michael's dad took a few friends with them instead. I had no idea how much I looked forward to that trip until we got a beautiful text from Michael's dad, Dan, of the sunrise on the beaches we love. Both of us could really use a break from reality right now and I am struggling with it being cold and yucky around here. Oh well, there's always next time. I will just have to dream of our beaches and the sunshine:)
Michael's family takes a trip to Cancun every other year and we have been so blessed to be able to go and enjoy it. This year however, we decided it wouldn't be a smart thing financially(good thing we had foresight on that one), or time wise to go with both of us being in school and me being pregnant. So Michael's dad took a few friends with them instead. I had no idea how much I looked forward to that trip until we got a beautiful text from Michael's dad, Dan, of the sunrise on the beaches we love. Both of us could really use a break from reality right now and I am struggling with it being cold and yucky around here. Oh well, there's always next time. I will just have to dream of our beaches and the sunshine:)
No comments:
Post a Comment