I feel like we have some Divine intervention on this one. We were looking because Bobbie & Jeremy are moving into mom & dad's. Well that isn't the reason we are moving but it was the push we needed to get things going. Mom's house is big but not for 6 adults, 1 four year old, one new born, 3 families, and 3 dogs...oh man...I mean there is enough rooms and space just not enough sanity to go around. Well we looked at 2 houses we really liked and then a few others along the way but something kept pulling us back to one in Orem. It was the smallest one we looked at but it is in a perfect location for us. Michael talked to the loan officer in his dad's real estate office and instead of using him he sent us to someone else...unheard of...because she could get us a better loan than he could. Well we went to her on Monday and the loan program she had was perfect and our payment will actually be less than we thought. Everything has just gone so smoothly that it feels so right. It feels like the Lord knows right where he needs us and has opened up the path for us to get there. Nothing is finalized yet but even if it falls through we have faith that the Lord knows what he's doing and it will all work out.

We are so grateful to have an understanding of the promptings of the spirit. It makes life so much easier. Well that's all I have for today...Love you all...Peace.
ell that as a bit of a sappy blog, but I'll try to make it more lively tomorrow...lol.
7 comments:
I did not even know you were looking! I am so excited for you and slightly jealous! I hope and pray that everything works out! Love you
Congrats! I heard it is two bedrooms, one bath? Is there a basement? Looks cute.....can't wait to see it. Think of how many things did not work out for us when we thought we had the house in Provo, then we found the apartment right by Grandma's and then we ended up here. My point in this rambling is that sometimes even when things don't work out like we think, they do work out:) So excited for you!
Congrats and good luck. Like you said, the Lord will lead you to where you need to be if this doesn't work out. We were blessed as well to find the house we did because after living there for a while we found out there are several members of our ward and that's pretty unheard of in this area. It makes us feel safer and at peace knowing we have people nearby to count on. I am so excited for you and I hope it all works out!
Cool. I guess it is a Maxwell curse. Once you paint the walls then you end up moving. Congrats.
CONGRATS! That is soo neat. I can't wait to see it whenever we get around to coming out. LOVE YOU!
It looks like it has lots of potential with yard and such. How fun! A place of your own!!
SURE blame it on the Mauss family!! :-) I'm glad that we can still be friends and not hate each other by November. Your welcome for pushing you out of the nest...What are sisters for.
Post a Comment