Wednesday, August 22, 2007

superbad????

Last night Steph & I went to go see a movie. We had planned on seeing Superbad but plans changed less than 5 minutes into the movie. The title said it all...it was AWFUL!!!!!!...really it just made me feel yucky and I barely saw any of it. So we left and went into Bourne Ultimatum instead. I had already seen it so I caught Steph up on the first 10 minutes we had missed. It was such a better choice. After that we came back home and instead of going to bed like we should have we stayed up and watched a few episodes of FRIENDS...I love that show. After that I went down to go to bed but I started reading a book Bobbie gave me to read, TWILIGHT, and it is so good that before I knew it it was 3:30 in the morning. I am half way through and can't wait to read the rest of the series. I think this is one of those series I will actually purchase. Well I better get back to work before the tired catches up with me. peace.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I am sorry you had a 'superbad' experience at the movies. Hee, Hee, Hee-I couldn't resist! ;) I bet you are tired today!

Kay said...

I told bobbie all my Laurels have been telling me to read the book for months. I just finished Harry, so it's on to Twilight.

Kristin said...

Humm maybe I should give it a shot...

Huntsmans said...

lol I finshed the cook today after stating up till three in the morning myself! It is so good, Ihave the second but Chad said I can't start it yet! I think he is feeling neglected!