Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pictures of the room

Okay I know these aren't actual pictures of my girls room but I don't know how long it will be until I get to a computer I can load my pictures on to. So these will do for now. Although they do not do the room justice...it really is so cute. I would love it to be my room right now...Michael wasn't so sure about that though.

We actually put up this little chandelier in there room. I think it is so cute. Kailye was so funny when we put it up she quoted Fancy Nancy and said, "chandelier is a fancy way of saying lamp"


We put these over both the girls beds. I'm sure once Keija can stand hers is going to come down but right now they look great!
These are both in Keilj's crib. I usually don't do bumpers but it was just too cute together. We put a green sheet on the bed and the bedding you see is actually a cover for her comforter. I love down comforters that size. It's too cute.

We put this Stuffie on Kk's bed to give it a little more green because her comforter is all red. It looks so cute. I really need to find some more fairytale creatures to put on the shelves above her bed.
I will try to get to a computer this week. I want to post pictures of the flowers KK and I planted also. They look so pretty in our front yard. I even picked up some "patio" furniture so we can sit outside...It's technically not for outside but I like them and they are under our covered porch.
Well I better get back to work. Bye.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the chandelier for the girls room. I bet Kailye is in heaven with all the girly stuff going on.

Nicola said...

great idea on the chanelier...and Noelle would be jealous...she wants one of those net things over her bed too. I bet it looks great. You have an amazing eye for detail!

Holly said...

SO cute! I can't wait to see it in person!

*Natalie* said...

I think the girls room is sooo cute! I loved it all, and I'll keep my eye out for the fairy tale creatures...are you looking more for just animals??

Tami said...

Cute- I love the green- redish and white see through fabrics- oh and the fancy nancy comment was priceless. Can't wait to see the real thing