Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Review

Friday was my Birthday but since I didn't get a whole lot of sleep the night before I really had hardly any energy to do anything : ( I stayed home with Kk all day though and she really loves when that happens. We watched a movie and then I told her she could play outside. Now everyday all day long all she wants to do is go outside. She played with the neighbor boy who is her age all day. Which was great because it gave me a chance to "meet" the neighbor. I got the rest of flowers planted the other day also, and decided after sitting outside all day that we need some patio furniture for our front porch.(okay more like for my preggo-ness)

Saturday Michael Kk and I went to Ikea. Normally Michael would opt out on that trip but since he spent the night of my birthday with his friends, and I don't go anywhere by myself (I tend to pass out a lot) he had to go. I decided not to make the quilts for my girl's room because I frankly don't have the energy to do them right now. We let Kailye pick out a bunch of the stuff for her room. It looks adorable. We just need to get the walls painted and clear out a little bit more. It has a fairytale theme. It its so cute and very little girl.

Sunday we spent the day cleaning out the girls room so we could actually put all the new stuff up. I will put up pictures as soon as I go to mom and dads. Well I have to go to a meeting so i better go. Bye.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I feels so unaccomplished when I read all the stuff you guys have done. Maybe one day I will be motivated to plant floweres of finish that stupid quilt...

Holly said...

It has been so nice here...I need to actually plant some flowers. Glad you got so much done and had a restful birthday. :)

Tami said...

The room sounds fun, I can't wait to see pictures and I really hope that you are doing better- I guess it will be over soon.

Nicola said...

I love Ikea! And how fun for Kailye to have a fairy princess room. Glad you had a good birthday. And trust me from the sounds of it you sound busy enough for two people let alone one. (= Enjoy the peace, it doesn't last long.