Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh fun.

Tuesday night was not so great. Michael, Kk and I went Costco for our monthly shopping...I am getting so on top of my food storage, I'm so proud of myself. We got everything done and then Michael and Kk got a hot dog. Well that turned out to be a bad plan later. We spent all Tuesday night cleaning up puke from Kailye. Poor kid. You can never tell if she is sick until she throws up. Well I'm glad she is old enough now to "hit the bucket" She threw up a few more times but then finally got some rest. I stayed home from work on Wednesday and kk didn't wake up until 11. She seemed fine though after that.

Yesterday afternoon Kailye and I were getting restless so we went to Lowe's and bought some beautiful flowers. Kailye picked them out and I think she did a great job. We spent half the evening planting them. I am very sore now from bending over to plant them all. Oh well I guess it's good I did something. Michael and I have decided what we want to do with our yard. The only thing now is money. We do actually have a tax return that we were not planning on at all...got to love those business write off's. I think we should be able to get the concrete pad done in the back yard and get a little landscaping in the front done. I love that my husband and his friends are so handy so we don't actually have to pay retail cost on anything. I will be glad when i can go sit in my back yard with my kiddo's. Right now it's more like a mine field...Marley's been out there all winter. And our fence is falling down, A LOT. I'm really hoping with no rugby games this weekend that the dog kennel will get up and we can clean out the back yard to get it ready for concrete etc.

Well this post came out much longer than I intended so I'm going to go now.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Good luck with the yard! It is sooo nice when you have someone who can do all the fixer uppers stuff for free! I love it!

Holly said...

I am sorry poor KK got sick-bummer! I need to find flowers to go in our pots but since it snowed yesterday that is for another time. :)

Chrissie said...

I hope the Marley Minefield gets taken care of this weekend. :)

I always liked letting the kids pick out their own flowers to plant too.