This weekend Michael is going to Fresno for rugby so Kk and I will be home solo. He promised he would do the ever growing stack of dishes before he left but we'll see if that actually happens. My whole house needs an over haul so I think I'm going to have Kk help me get it all done this weekend. I love that she is old enough to be able to clean. She is very experienced in wall washing and mirror washing...mostly from cleaning up her own art work.
I am hoping to be able to get the paint for the girl's room this weekend...that is if Michael can get paid today:P...and Michael's mom said we could use some of the paint left over from her Kitchen to do our bathroom. I can't do any painting but I am hoping if I can get it all ready Michael will be more motivated to do it when he gets home. We found out the other day that our sweet little neighbor lady is going to move to Yuma and is going to sell her house. Well her house has a basement with 2 more bedrooms a family room and an actually laundry room. Michael really wants to buy it. If we do we would likely just re-fi our house and rent it out...not to sure it's worth selling right now. I am kind of hoping we can swing it. At the same time I am just now getting everything in my house the way I want it and the other house needs a lot of up-dating. I guess we'll see how it goes.
Well back to work...I have had to make up some hours from the day I missed this week and have been here late every night so I guess i should get something done to show for it:)
3 comments:
You really want to rent it out?? Cause I know this great couple who would totally work on the house to get it good enough to sell and keep it in good condition! They are really cute and have a baby on the way! You might know them...cause it's US!! I would absolutly love living next door to you guys!! And we want to move back down to utah county anyway, so yeah, keep us in mind... :)
Natalie
Come paint my house next-PLEASE! ;)
That would be pretty cool if you guys could rent our that house. That would be a great investment!
Post a Comment