Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blessings.

Michael has been working for his dad now for the past year and half. We have been so grateful for the work and for the flexibility. There have been a few times where we have had to wait on a check for a week or two. We understand how money goes with these projects and we always eventually get paid. Well today we found out we have another situation like that for a week or two. I knew this might happen this week and in my head thought "We are at our limit, if that happens I'm not sure what we'll do"...I was mentally freaking out. But today, after Michael called, all I felt was calm.

I am grateful for the Priesthood in my home. For tithing. For food storage. For SAVINGS...even though they are not there now...For a husband who works so hard to be a better person everyday & who tries his hardest to make things easier for us. We have had our fair share of struggle these past few weeks. I am so grateful to have the blessings in our home that have pulled us through it.

Ok I know this was a sappy boring post but sometimes I've got to get it out, as jumbled as it is.

3 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

I am thankful everyday for those same things Trish! Its awesome that you write them down too. I like reading them :)

Tami said...

I am grateful when I read these things for a family that for the most part has all come out on top considering each of our situations! I think that has a lot to do with a Michael's wonderful mother and good male role models. Things could have turned out differently but I am glad he is who he is and that he has a wife that appreciates him. Family is pretty important and I love you all, Okay now I am done being sappy.

Holly said...

Blessing are wonderful! Thanks for sharing. :)