Wednesday night we went out to dinner with Michael and Chandler's family for Chandler's birthday. Kailye had so much fun playing with Chandler's neices. On the way out from dinner it was snowing pretty bad. Nat and I were waiting inside, while Michael and Chandler grabbed the cars, we watched as some one backed into Michael's mom Leeana. Not while she was in her car...She was just walking through the parking lot to her car. Who does that?...She was okay but seriously!
I haven't posted any of Kk's antics in a while so here are the latest. Wednesday Leeana watched kk after school. I asked her not to give Kailye any sugar for a while because we are trying to see if that helps out with the fits (by the way...definitely does!). Well they went to lunch and Leeana told Kailye she needed to get milk not sprite which Kk responded with "Grandma you should get milk too because all that Diet Coke you drink is making you fatter and fatter everyday." Thank goodness my mother in law is not one to get offended easily.
I would be shocked by this behavior but the other day she was looking at my neck...which is very swollen just like the rest of me...she was starring at it for a few minutes and then came over and started pulling down on my skin until it was smoother and saying "well we really need to just get rid of this fatness". She's so subtle. I sense a personal trainer in the making. We had to have a talk with her about how commenting on the way people look might hurt their feelings which she responded with "mom you tell me I have big ears all the time and I don't care", yeah that's true but from now on only with mom and dad. She also told me the other night when my face was really swollen and I didn't have any make up on that my face did not look good. We'll try to keep working on it:)
We went to mom's yesterday to do Mickie's hair. It looks so cute all blond for summer. It makes me want to dye mine again, but I know as soon as I do I will just want it brown again. I thought I found some grey hairs last night when I straightened my hair so I called Michael into the bathroom. He laughed at me and said "No Trish every hair you have shown me is blond not grey. They are all yellow not white." Oh good.
Well I actually do need to work today so off I go.
I haven't posted any of Kk's antics in a while so here are the latest. Wednesday Leeana watched kk after school. I asked her not to give Kailye any sugar for a while because we are trying to see if that helps out with the fits (by the way...definitely does!). Well they went to lunch and Leeana told Kailye she needed to get milk not sprite which Kk responded with "Grandma you should get milk too because all that Diet Coke you drink is making you fatter and fatter everyday." Thank goodness my mother in law is not one to get offended easily.
I would be shocked by this behavior but the other day she was looking at my neck...which is very swollen just like the rest of me...she was starring at it for a few minutes and then came over and started pulling down on my skin until it was smoother and saying "well we really need to just get rid of this fatness". She's so subtle. I sense a personal trainer in the making. We had to have a talk with her about how commenting on the way people look might hurt their feelings which she responded with "mom you tell me I have big ears all the time and I don't care", yeah that's true but from now on only with mom and dad. She also told me the other night when my face was really swollen and I didn't have any make up on that my face did not look good. We'll try to keep working on it:)
We went to mom's yesterday to do Mickie's hair. It looks so cute all blond for summer. It makes me want to dye mine again, but I know as soon as I do I will just want it brown again. I thought I found some grey hairs last night when I straightened my hair so I called Michael into the bathroom. He laughed at me and said "No Trish every hair you have shown me is blond not grey. They are all yellow not white." Oh good.
Well I actually do need to work today so off I go.
5 comments:
Don't you like how honest little kids can be. Some times a little to honest.
I understand with the whole sugar and kids stuff. I can see a huge difference when I give Jason sugar. He is bouncing off the walls.
All my grey hair is really blonde too! ;)
Michael is a SMART man and KK is probably just a little too smart for her own good! She sounds like a hoot.
That's good that limiting the sugar means no more fits. Good thinking on your part, I don't know that I would have thought of that.
Also, good job on the honesty talk. Little kids are so candid, which is good in a way, but I think sometimes that honesty does need some boundaries. She is hilarious though.
Umm, I do not have grey hair... Thankfully when I move there-you will help me keep up the charade of me thinking I have NO GREY HAIR! Hee, Hee, Hee! ;)
Post a Comment