I don't have a whole lot to update on...unless it's about my pregnancy. We ended up in the hospital again last week. Check the other blog for more on that:)
Last Saturday was Kailye's 5th birthday! I can't believe she is so old already. She is so fun to have around and Michael and I are always astonished with her humor and smarts. She had her end of school year recital on Thursday. It was very cute. They did there dance, sang, and read sight words out loud. I will have tp post pictures another time.
Things have been good with Michael and work. His dad sold the apartments but Michael still has the opportunity to work there if he chooses. He talked to his dad yesterday and he wants him up working for him asap though. I guess we will see how the next few weeks unfold. We have a few decisions that need to be made before this new baby comes...which technically could be any day now. Well I have to get to one last meeting before i go out on maternity leave...woohoo. Bye.
5 comments:
It sounds like things have been going smoothly other than the 'hiccup' to the hospital. ;)
That has got to be a great feeling, knowing that it is your last meeting for a while. I bet you will enjoy your time at home.
I am sure geeting impatient for your little girl to come. 9 months is so LONG. I bet you are even more so.
It is good to see you back- I had wondered if something not good had happened!
It will all be over pretty soon...but I know thw waiting is NOT fun!
Yay for maternity leave!!! I LOVE not working. Oh yeah, I'm still working, but I WOULD LOVE not working ;) That leave will be awesome, and much needed for you. Only a few more weeks!!!
Post a Comment