Our beautiful journey and mamma's thoughts on the whole deal.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Contest...
So per Chrissie's request I need some new K nicknames. We already call Kailye, "kk", so now we need one for Keija. Let's see who thinks of the best one's...because I can't think of any.
And Chrissie just blend it together..."kasia"...no pause:)
Taaa-Daaa! Got it! Very cute name. :) Thanks for all the extra help.
I submit Baby-K. It's kinda like the keija part of her name, but also alludes to her tiny infant nature and lower case k as compared to KK. And it branches off nicely into babycakes, always a plus. :)
Linda IS really good with nicknames - let the challenge begin!
3 comments:
I have no clue... HECK, your MOM is the biggest 'knick namer' of them all! :) How about lil' K?
Taaa-Daaa! Got it! Very cute name. :) Thanks for all the extra help.
I submit Baby-K. It's kinda like the keija part of her name, but also alludes to her tiny infant nature and lower case k as compared to KK. And it branches off nicely into babycakes, always a plus. :)
Linda IS really good with nicknames - let the challenge begin!
what about like zscha-zscha? As in Gabor? :) or KJ? So you'd have KK and KJ... I'm smart huh? Oh and you're super cute pregnant lady!
Post a Comment