Friday, May 9, 2008

Car seat...

Michael's mom told us she would get us a stroller...uh she might have "damaged" our old one LOL...so we let her know which one we wanted and then we found one of those travel system, car seat/stroller things. It made our car seat much less expensive to buy them together. We went and got it last night and for some reason the more stuff we get the more real this all feels...weird I know. Michael was looking at some other ones while we were there last night and saying "what about this one, or what about that one?" I kept telling him I had done my research and this one was among the top rated ones. So he had to ask the sales lady...she explained verbatim what I had already told him...LOL...HA! I win! Our car seat is a European model which means the crash tests are more vigorous. In the US they only test front and back impact at 35 MPH...well in Europe they test 70 MPH front, back, and side. And our seat was the highest rated they have. Neener, Neener you big Nerdo, I'm the winner!!! (we're not competitive at all:) Anyway I'm glad we have our cute new seat and stroller!

3 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

Don't you love it when you win. Especially if they admit it. Happy Mothers Day tomorrow. ;)

Chrissie said...

How could a man married to one of us even think to win against us?! Of course you did your research! Nice job!!!

Holly said...

Very nice! Oh, and of course we do our research...duh! ;)