Here is the girl's room...I just remembered I hadn't posted those picture's either...of course walls are still un-painted but we'll get there.


We went to Thanksgiving Point the other night with Michael's family. It was so pretty. We went to see the Tulip Festival but somehow we took not a single picture of the tulips...oops :P
Natalie is Due May 24th with her little girl Aubri. I'm not due until June 25th people...what the?
Jayci & Kari...she's so cute...uh Jayci...I mean Kik's cute too but I was talking about Jayci.


This is a picture from one of Michael's rugby games in Fresno a few weeks ago. I tried to find a better one but the kid he gave the camera to to take the pictures pretty much just got a lot of his butt. As much as I would love to post them Michael might not be a fan.
Michael is the guy in the yellow who looks like he's sitting down.
This is from Sunday when we went up behind Sundance...It was pretty cold still.
This is from Sunday when we went up behind Sundance...It was pretty cold still.
Natalie is Due May 24th with her little girl Aubri. I'm not due until June 25th people...what the?
Okay so this is me 8 1/2 months pregnant with Kailye..I think I had her just a few days later. Nicola was preggo with Adam. Oh man I had such nice legs first time around:)
And this is me 7 months pregnant with Keija....I didn't realize how big that belly was until I actually looked at this picture. No wonder everyone asks if I'm having twins. Kailye was seeing how big she could get her belly:)
So there you go...now you can all see why I'm so not looking forward to 6 more weeks of this kid growning!
8 comments:
Dang is everyone pregnant that you know??
You are cute- isn't it weird that our bodies aren't good the next time- oh well -
Boy, those Griffee babies really put a belly on their mama's don't they?! Michael owes you a massage or something. And look, both you and Natalie have pretty much the exact same pointy thing at the top of your belly, only you can see how she's a little ahead of you. I can see why you get the twin comments.
Thanks for the photos. Loved KK doing her belly thing. She's such a hoot.
Oh, and Michael isn't just the guy in the yellow shirt that looks like he's sitting down...he's the guy who's white legs are blinding us!! :)
p.s. the girls room look awesome! you did such a great job!
p.p.s. your legs still look good!
The room looks great!
Yes, the tummy looks pretty big, but maybe the miscalculated and Kieja is really coming next week? It could happen?
I love the girls room-very cute! :)
Yep, I remember being a TON bigger with Ty...what is it with the 2nd babies?!?! It's a good thing I stopped while I was a head. ;)
KK is so freakin cute in those pictures!
I wasn't around for your pregnancy with KK so whatever... ;-)
Oh cute!!! I love your pics, except the one with me in it! I am a giant!! you seriously could have stood next to me and I would have hidden you completely!! hahaha oh gosh, hopefully I wont be near as big with our next one!
Post a Comment