I just realized today I haven't blogged in a while. Saturday we had a baby shower that my mother in law and Aunt Val put together for us. It was so nice to see all of our family and we got some great things we were needing. It was such a pretty day. Most of the guys played football while us girls and a few guys stayed and played games and opened presents. Kailye was so excited about the whole thing. She took every single person who came through the door to go see Val's new puppy's. She was very cute. She did take a nose dive on the gravel at one point but she is getting better now. My camera was out of battery so I will have to have Natalie email all the pictures.
Sunday night we started having contractions so we spent Monday afternoon in the hospital. Everything is fine and the non-stress test came back negative. Which I was very happy about because I really don't want to have this baby until we are past 36 weeks. After that anytime is fine with me. I have been feeling pretty lousy the past week and I stayed home from work a few days to try to help. I think it's just bad allergies but I guess we'll see.
I have spent the past 2 days trying to catch up on everything I've neglected for the past week...getting new insurance on our cars and house, getting insurance set up for Keija, getting everything ready for Kailye's bday party on Saturday(1pm @ Grandma Maxwell's if we forgot you), taking Kailye to get a new swim suit for her party, running to target at lunch to get a bday cake, working, and falling asleep every afternoon at the same time...I need to get going so I can finish up my list. Bye.
Sunday night we started having contractions so we spent Monday afternoon in the hospital. Everything is fine and the non-stress test came back negative. Which I was very happy about because I really don't want to have this baby until we are past 36 weeks. After that anytime is fine with me. I have been feeling pretty lousy the past week and I stayed home from work a few days to try to help. I think it's just bad allergies but I guess we'll see.
I have spent the past 2 days trying to catch up on everything I've neglected for the past week...getting new insurance on our cars and house, getting insurance set up for Keija, getting everything ready for Kailye's bday party on Saturday(1pm @ Grandma Maxwell's if we forgot you), taking Kailye to get a new swim suit for her party, running to target at lunch to get a bday cake, working, and falling asleep every afternoon at the same time...I need to get going so I can finish up my list. Bye.
5 comments:
I hope you are feeling better today. Thank goodness the contractions slowed down. ;)
Have a great time at K's b-day party.
It sounds like a busy week- I wondered if you were feeling okay when there wasn't a post all week- will you send me your home address to tamiclove@mail.com?
Your belly is cute!
Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower but we really should get together soon!
xOxOxO
I hope she had a great birthday party!
Sounds like everything turned out for the baby shower.
Sorry I couldnt make it to the baby shower sounds like it was fun :) Yeah I am thinking you should keep that baby cookin a little longer as well... Hope you are feeling better
Post a Comment