Sunday, June 8, 2008

Saturday Fun

yesterday we had another long fun day...okay it wasn't that long but it was fun. I didn't wake up until late but Michael was here so I didn't feel bad about it. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda with Kk. It was a cute show. I heard a lot more laughs out of the parents in the theater than the kids though. Kailye liked it.

After the movie we decided to go miniature golfing...apparently we had never taken Kailye before. Not sure how we did that. But she did really, really, good. She scored the same as me and even scored a hole in one...with out any help from us. As soon as we showed her how to swing the club she was on a roll. Michael's score was only 4 below ours to give you perspective on her score.
After Golfing we went to cold stone and got ice cream. Kailye thought Michael's hot fudge and chocolate ice cream was so much better than her vanilla. She was funny.
Well off to clean up my DISASTER of a house before I have to go into the hospital and it doesn't get done.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Dang either she is really good, or you guys are terrible. Well either way, great job Kailye!

Mickie and Matt said...

Hey we went and saw Kung Fu Panda too! Matt and I were cracking up as well. Thought it was good. Man I love mini golf and I havent gone yet this year... we need to plan anouther family mini golf night. Good luck at the hospital.

Kay said...

We just went mini-golfing with Rachel, Teresa, and Cary! Good fun! Glad you turned Kailye on to a great sport!

Maybe Kung Fu Panda should be FHE on Monday. Glad to hear it's good.

Will said...

I don't think there's anything that KK can't do anymore. She's such a real person now.