Kailye came into our room this morning at 6 am...woohoo...so she should be pretty tired for her regular bed time tonight. She crawled into bed with us but with my HUGE stomach she didn't fit to well. So none of us went back to sleep. Kailye and I got out of bed at 7 and made breakfast before Michael went to work...he usually just has cereal.
After breakfast we got ready and went to my doctor's appointment. It took a very long time today but all is well. you can read about it on my other blog...here.
I told Kailye last night we couldn't go to the pool today because it was supposed to be rainy and windy. Well after the doctor it was hot and not a cloud in the sky so we headed to the pool. Anyone is welcome to come with us...we go pretty much everyday it is warm. I forgot the camera again...I really should just leave it in the car.
Well Michael just got home..early, huh?...so I better get going.
1 comment:
We are going to go check out the Lehi rec center... Hopefully we will get a memebership soon. :)
Post a Comment