Thursday, June 5, 2008

Anniversary

Today was our 4th anniversary...what the?...crazy I know. Michael and I started dating almost 6 years ago and time really does fly.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow 4 years, thats crazy. You know Will still talks of your wedding and how he saw an eagle floating in the wind. It was pretty dang cool.

Will said...

Yep, yep it was just hovering. It's one of the top 30 moments of my life.

Holly said...

CONGRATS! YAY! =)

Mickie and Matt said...

THose are some cute pictures! Matt and I forget to take pictures of just us alot so I have been working on it. I am sure its the same with you guys and KK :)

Tami said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it has been that long!

Chrissie said...

Nice photos documenting the anniversary! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary, Congrats !!!
I hope you had a great day, I really can't believe it has been that long. It seems like yesterday Jaxson & Kailye were all dressed up for the occasion. What a fun and beautiful day that was. Congrats again! I love you guys !

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Happy anniversary!

Did you get the internet at your house?