Saturday, June 21, 2008

Keija

JUNE 20th, 2008 @ 4:40pm


7 lbs. 12 oz. 20 1/2 inches


And one VERy proud big sister!!!!!

9 comments:

Britany said...

Wow look at that the same B-day as my mom. But I think that baylee is a little jealous of all the hair Keija has.

Bobbie said...

pictures are great! Congrats again Trish.

Kay said...

Wahoo...she's finally here and healthy too! Congrats!!

Holly said...

Congrats on the new addition. :)

Chrissie said...

Yay! The Kung Fu moves worked after all! And what a great bday!

Congratulations on your new cutie!

Huntsmans said...

SO CUTE!!! I can not wait to come up and see her. Congrats. How are you feeling Trish?

Heather S. said...

Oh goodness! Congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL! I love that her middle name is Dawn too! I'm glad you are done done done! What a relief! It's too bad that I couldn't come and visit, we were in Logan that day otherwise had I know I would've come to visit you guys!

Nicola said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Trish. Hope that she continues to sleep great for you and I am so glad that your delivery went well!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Congrat's!
She is oh too sweet!
Enjoy ever minute!
I want to come vist once she is a wee bit older!
Love ya!
xOxOxO